Thank you for your interest in WFLIC!
Due to overwhelming demand, we are no longer accepting applications for the current season. Please check back in November for 2019-2020 Membership.
We are grateful for your support and look forward to welcoming prospective members as guests throughout the season.
Here are general guidelines for membership.
- Prior to submitting an application, all prospective members must attend one Business Meeting or Interest Group meeting, and one luncheon accompanied by her sponsor or mentor.
- Once you have attended one Business Meeting or Interest Group meeting, and one luncheon accompanied by your sponsor or mentor, you must complete the online WFLIC Membership Application.
- Prospective members must be sponsored/mentored by a member in good standing.
- The prospective member’s sponsor or mentor must also complete the Sponsor/Mentor Nomination Form.
- Once a prospective member is accepted by the Board, she must pay the appropriate membership dues and attend another luncheon within two (2) months.
- New members must attend a New Member Orientation Session and the New Member Tea.
The Executive Board reviews applications and advises the prospective member and her sponsor/mentor of acceptance to WFLIC