Thank you for your interest in WFLIC!
Due to overwhelming demand, we are no longer accepting applications for the current season. Please check back in the fall for applications for the 2019-2020 season.
Previously submitted applications which have met the initial application prerequisites must be completed by March 22, 2019. Should you be unable to complete the requirements, your application will be considered withdrawn and you may re-apply in the fall.
We are grateful for your support and look forward to welcoming prospective members as guests throughout the season.
Here are general guidelines for membership.
- Prior to submitting an application, all prospective members must attend one Business Meeting or Interest Group meeting, and one luncheon accompanied by her sponsor or mentor.
- Once you have attended one Business Meeting or Interest Group meeting, and one luncheon accompanied by your sponsor or mentor, you must complete the online WFLIC Membership Application.
- Prospective members must be sponsored/mentored by a member in good standing.
- The prospective member’s sponsor or mentor must also complete the Sponsor/Mentor Nomination Form.
- Once a prospective member is accepted by the Board, she must pay the appropriate membership dues and attend another luncheon within two (2) months.
- New members must attend a New Member Orientation Session and the New Member Tea.
The Executive Board reviews applications and advises the prospective member and her sponsor/mentor of acceptance to WFLIC